Wednesday 18 June 2008

Wishlist

I suppose I'd better start listing things that we want or might need for this forthcoming addition, the list could be endless but I shall start at the beginning and update it as necessary...

Cot - seen one in Ikea we want, although I think a moses basket will probably do for a few months.
Dresser / changing area - again seen one in Ikea that we want, lots of storage and space for changing mat although my brother Chris says that as long as you have a mat, the bed will do fine for a changing table!
A billion babygros - we will get these ourselves, as least for the first 3 months
Nappies! - what nappies to get? Thinking washable ones, we'll see anyway.
Bibs...
Mobile. Steve had the genius idea of putting me under a musical mobile every night to play the tunes to baby... the theory being that when baby is born it will chill out to the mobile music...
Playmat
Buggy - I suppose we will need one, but am putting off thinking about this for the time being!
Sling - what's the one that Therese has got? That's what I want.

What else? I don't know. Do newborns need toys? I don't reckon so. Maybe once it's a few months old it might appreciate something other than a tableleg or an arm to suck on.

What else do babies need...? Honestly??

1 comment:

mummyofkatie said...

i love the 'what else apart from a table leg' bit!! Fantastic!